Saturday, May 30, 2009

I'm tired! Why, you may ask? Strictly because, my life for the past few weeks, is ruled by what other folks need done. Every time I leave the house, I rush around and get as many errands run as possible. I might only have 20 minutes, but I try to get at least 3 things done. My house feels grubby because I haven't deep cleaned in a while. What made me realize that is that I was helping a friend prepare to move. While crawling around in a closet, I saw the dust worms in the corners. I just dealt with this 6 months ago whilst cleaning out all of my closets for new carpet. I'm sure that by now I also have a new collection of dust worms.

Maybe I can just not answer the phone for a month?!? Except for YOU KNOW WHO!

6 comments:

Erin R said...

Such a cryptic message! I don't think I'll be able to figure it out!

What are these worms of which you speak???

I Love Freedom said...

Dust worms? They're long (or short) rolls of dusty yuck stuff that collects in corners. Dust bunnies also love corners, but they're usually big and fluffy.

Erin R said...

Hm. Interesting...who knew that those little things had a name? You, that's who!

I Love Freedom said...

Actually, I think I read it somewhere, sometime in the distant past. I wish I could remember where....

Erin R said...

Yeah...that info would be ever-so-helpful! Hahahaha. I love you!

Erin said...

Hmmm, I don't mean to intrude on your and Erin's conversation...but I will anyway! Glad to see you blogged, aren't comments fun? Good luck with the dust bunnies, and NOT answering the phone.